Vavoo TV is a media centre and IPTV app that gives you the edge to watch all your favorite TV shows and movies, and a wide variety of audio-visual content on Android smartphones, Windows and Mac OS and also smart TVs. Before now, Vavoo TV was developed for the Vavoo Box and cost a small subscription fee to use the app. But due to its wide usage on other compatible devices, it was later made free for everyone with in-app purchases and advertising to finance it.
This application was developed by Vavoo AG, a German company. You can use this app on your smartphones, Windows and Mac devices to watch videos available on your device just like Kodi. You can also watch media content from different sources using this app.
But in May 2018, the developers decided to make it free with all its functions available to users. The aim was to finance the app using in-app ads.
So this app is a media centre which you can use to watch media content on different devices like tablets, smartphones, PCs, and so on. This means you don’t have to transfer these media files from one device to another, all you have to do is connect the computer or smartphone to the WiFi network the server is connected to, to enable the other devices to access it as clients.
Vavoo TV is just like any other IPTV app, although it comes mostly in the German language, you can also download an English version of it. If you are familiar with Kodi, then Vavoo TV shouldn’t be hard for you to manoeuvre, I was able to use this app without difficulties because its User Interface is almost the same with that of Kodi. Some of its features include the following.
- You can install add-ons
- It gives access to different media content sources
- You can customize the functions of this app
- It has a simple and easy to use UI
- It can run on outdated and older devices
- Vavoo TV is a free internet-based streaming application that provides users access to online video content.
- With the Vavoo TV application, you can watch videos online or download the videos you intend to watch while offline.
What is Vavoo Pro?
Vavoo Pro is the ad-free version of Vavoo TV. Vavoo Pro used to be based on the subscription which costs about €9.99 per month or €3.99 monthly for a 12 months period. On the VAVOO BOX you can use the VAVOO software free of advertising and free of charge.
What is Vavoo Box?
Vavoo Box is a portable TV box that allows users to access quality online video content on their televisions. Vavoo Box works by act as a link between the video contents available online and your television. With an internet connection, the TV box allows you to stream online video content on your television comfortably.
Features of the Vavoo Box
- No monthly costs.
- No subscription.
- 4K Resolution
Download Vavoo TV APK Free
|Last Updated||June 2019|
|Require Version||Android 5.0+|
|License Type||Free & Purchase|
|Android Download Link||Vavoo TV APK|
|Windows Download Link||Vavoo TV|
|MacOS Download Link||Vavoo|
How to Install Vavoo TV on Android
The following guide I am about to share with you is how to install the Vavoo TV app on your Android device. If you follow these steps carefully, you shouldn’t have any challenges with the installation process. You can also download for windows devices from here.
- First of all, if you have to make sure your device meets the minimum requirements. Your Android device must be from Android 5.0. and above.
- Secondly, download the Vavoo TV APK file from the previous section.
- Make sure “Unknown Sources” is enabled on your Android device by going through Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and Enable it.
- Once that is done, Navigate to your download folder where the .apk file is downloaded, click on it to start the installation.
- A prompt will come up and you have to change the Bundle -URL from “Vavoo.tv ” to ” Vavoo.to ” then click next.
- The installation will only take a few seconds, and once done, it will restart automatically sometimes. But if it doesn’t, you can go to your home screen and click on Vavoo icon to launch the app.
How to Install Vavoo TV on PC Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download Vavoo.
- Double click on the file which you have downloaded.
- It will take a few minutes to install Vavoo on your PC.
How to Install Vavoo TV on Mac OS
- Download Vavoo.
- Double click on the file which you have downloaded.
- It will take a few minutes to install Vavoo on Mac OS.
How to Install Vavoo TV on Firestick TVInstalling Vavoo TV on your FireStick device is quite easy with the step-by-step guide I will be explaining to you below. Like I have said earlier, this app is similar to Kodi so it shouldn’t be hard to understand the navigation.
- The first thing to do is to make sure your Firestick device is powered on and ready for use.
- Then you need to enable app install from “Unknown Sources”. You can do this by going to the Settings
- Click on My FireTV
- Select Developers Options
- Turn ON “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Go back to the Home screen and click on the Search box with the magnifying glass icon.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type and search for the “Downloader” app to install it on your device.
- Still, within the Downloader app, click on Home and enter the following link in the URL box: https://vavoo-tv.com/vavoo.apk and click Go.
- This will start to download the latest Vavoo TV automatically. Wait for it to finish.
- After the download completes, the Installation wizard will appear, Click on Next following by Install.
- Once that is done, you can launch Vavoo TV on your FireStick device and enjoy your favorite streams, movies, TV series and so on. Please note you will need community bundles to enjoy totally free contents.
What is a Vavoo Bundle?
A Vavoo bundle is a channel through which Vavoo users access specific online media content. Specific packages allow access to particular types of online audio-visual content. Bundles may vary according to the language of the content that the user provides. Plus, the nature of the content that the user desires to access. Specific bundles allow you to gain access to specific categories of movies, TV shows, radio channels, music videos and more.
What are Alternatives to Vavoo?
In the world of free online video streaming platforms, different kinds of choices are available for users. While Vavoo is a pretty strong contender in the category of free online video streaming applications, there are a couple of viable alternatives that users can use. These include:
What is Vavoo?
Vavoo is a free online video streaming application that provides users access to a wide variety of online video content on mobile phones, computers and smart televisions. Specific categories of video content may be accessible via classified Vavoo bundles.
Is Vavoo Free?
The basic Vavoo software application is free. Even though access to on lie content through Vavoo used to require a small subscription, the application is now fully free. In-app purchases are, however, available for interested users. Vavoo also makes money through advertisements within the app.
Is Vavoo legal?
Yes, streaming content free on Vavoo is fully legal as the company has licensed users to access content free while they monetize the application using ads and in-app purchases.
What OS does the Vavoo app runs on?
The Vavoo app runs seamlessly on Android, Mac and Windows operating systems; this makes it possible to use your Vavoo application on multiple devices. Therefore, you can see a part of a show online on your phone while in transit, and conveniently log on to Vavoo app on your laptop to see the rest at home.
Is VPN integrated into the Vavoo Box?
No. The Vavoo box has no int6egrated VPN. You may, however, manually integrate a suitable VPN into your Vavoo box to allow you access to specific restricted content. You can use VyprVPN and ExpressVPN for this purpose.
Vavoo TV does not offer on-demand media contents, it only allows you to stream TV shows or film services from various sources just like Kodi. This app only gives you access to free media content with the many community bundles available online. It is with these bundles that you can stream on Vavoo, all you have to do is input a single bundle e.g Vavoo.tv or Vavoo.to and so on.
By so doing, you will enjoy free streams ranging from movies, TV shows, and also music, radio, and music videos. Without the bundles, Vavoo is just a media center that can play media contents from your device either a computer, smartphone or files stored on a server.
This app allows users to tweak its functions by buying add-ons that will enable you to play podcasts, direct access to media sources and more. I hope this article has helped you with the installation of this amazing app on your smartphones, PCS, and Firestick devices. Make sure you follow our newsletter and social media links for more updates.
Legal Disclaimer – We do not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain.